[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - expiring domains
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

expiring domains

Post anything you'd like to buy or sell here, including links to eBay auctions. No illegal recasts!

Moderator: Wardens

expiring domains

Postby Munkey Joe » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:44 am

Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Re: expiring domains

Postby Munkey Joe » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:03 pm

I Also have DISCOUNTWARHAMMER.COM If anyone wants it. This expires on 7/4/2011.

If no one wants any of these I am knocking around the idea of Making a Sale of them on Bartertown or Ebay or such and donating the money to your AU relief fund. I think I might be able to sell for some money maybe on one of those venues.

What do you guys think??
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:39 pm

Do you really think they're worth much money? To be blunt discountwarhammer reaks of one of those annoying Chinese sites flogging crap :P

Can't hurt to try though I suppose ;)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Munkey Joe » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:50 pm

to be honest... not really much at all. I got them transferred to me from a guy who wanted to open up his own store but couldn't due to the current fact the US is in an economic slump.

If someone wanted to open a discount shop I guess it could be useful, or a fan site, but I have been shocked on Ebay before.... And who knows Maybe someone has been waiting there whole life for these.... :roll:
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby blind pig » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:09 am

I can see a cease and desist letter in your future from GW when you try and sell on evilBay.
blind pig
Junkie

Return to Marketplace