I know this is not realy a casting project, but it is for a casting project!
I designed my own PK-PRO vacuum chamber. To be honest, it is not realy new to all of you, but I made some slightly differences to the common chambers.
1. I am using a industrial quality silicone rubber sealing.
2. All metal parts are made in Germany and assambled by me.
3. you have a quick connection for the hose so you can disconnect the hose while leaving the lid on top of the pot (I need that cause I am using 3 chambers at ones!)
4. a metal reinforced hose which takes any vacuum (industrial standard)
5. shok resistent valves
6. high quality shock resistent acrylic lid
I created this chamber 6 years ago for my own use. Then I build it for differend customers till I started to sell them online now!
And you can find it here: http://www.pk-pro.de/index.php?a=4834