[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Factor40's Public Display
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Factor40's Public Display

Projects using digital modelling and 3D printing

Moderator: Wardens

Re: Factor40's Public Display

Postby mangozac » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:17 am

The likeness of the personalities is fantastic! Great work Steve!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby factor40 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:26 am

I am sad to report that the Harbor Freight pot has failed...part of the lip "popped" out while I was putting air into it. It scared the crap out of me and I could have been seriously hurt if anything else had blown off it.

I am officially NEVER buying a pot from HF ever again. I put an order in to Finish Systems and got a much better . It's double the cost but I don't care, I want to avoid injury and I'm not playing games anymore with it.

In other news, here's a WIP of some new stuff I've been working on for Mad Robot:

-Steve

factor40
Habit

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:25 am

Nice Tread bike!!!!
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Deadmeat30 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:51 am

Love it steve!

Just an observation though, the tread bike would need 2 tracks to be able to turn.

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby factor40 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:57 am

Idea is based on the Lehaitre tracked motorcycle. I don't understand how it turned exactly, but it supposedly did...lol.

factor40
Habit

Postby Deadmeat30 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:27 am

I stand corrected! lol. How the hell does it though? this is gonna annoy me now.

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby mangozac » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:45 am

The tracked bike is amusing. Will be interesting to see what kind of market there is for it.
mangozac

Postby factor40 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:37 am

Here's an updated preview of of the treadbike, coming soon...

-Steve

factor40
Habit

Postby Seb » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Brilliant work and something folks are going to dismiss then be corrected about it's crazy actual invention. :D

Look forward to the torso designs :)
Seb

Postby factor40 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:07 am

New Mad Robot Releases!

Spec Ops Heads - with superb detailing by our own Fleafa!

MOLLE Torsos

CDF Torsos

A specially priced CDF Upgrade Kit

And our first 1/35 scale offering...CDF Heads

All of these items are now available in our

-Steve

factor40
Habit

Postby mangozac » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:49 am

Beautiful work as always Steve! Interesting that you're doing the 1:35 heads - what's the motivation behind that scale?
mangozac

Postby factor40 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:12 am

Thanks , Zac!

The 1/35 heads are the result of a commission from the painter David Woods. He wanted them made and one of my conditions for such a job is that I get to sell them in my store once they've been completed.

-Steve

factor40
Habit

Postby Arkangel » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:53 pm

Steve
those are awesome buddy. Do you have anyone in the UK distributing your stuff? I just ask as I'm off to Salute the big UK Geek convention in a couple of weeks, so thought I might pick up the odd product or two :mrgreen:
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby factor40 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Afraid not. Selling wholesale isn't in the cards for now.

factor40
Habit

Postby Fleafa » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:24 am

YAY! The big, bushy beard came out really well!

Fleafa
Junkie

PreviousNext

Return to Digital Modelling