[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Fleafa's random sculpts
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Fleafa's random sculpts

Projects using digital modelling and 3D printing

Moderator: Wardens

Re: Fleafa's random sculpts

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:17 pm

NIce!! The Dragon ogre is my least fave, but I do like the deamon and Female figure. Nice work!!
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Fleafa » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:21 am

Cheers guys!

Zac: Yeah, I see your point. Still, I like her and think she has potential. I may give her a staff and make her a generic female mage.

Steve & Joe: Interesting opposing preferences!

I have another 3D work which, for obvious reasons, will not be for sale:

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby Munkey Joe » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Fleafa » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:44 am

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby Fleafa » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:47 am

Now, this is very much a work in progress. Probably another 2-4 hours work to go before I even work on the head, which is currently a place-holder.
I'll be doing 3 of these, each a variation on the theme of technological mutation.

Annihilator01.png

Turntable video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3MteqIf-k4

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:17 am

While I'm not a fan of the gun sticking out of the chest like that, so far the execution is good 8-)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Munkey Joe » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:40 am

Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Fleafa » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Thought I'd show my latest commission work here too.

03.jpg

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:05 am

They look great Ben! Those goggles are going to be a tiny part!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby factor40 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:19 am

Looking good, mate. You've got some very thin geometry around the eyes of those gogles, I'm curious to see whether that prints or not. With every project I see, your skills are impressive!

factor40
Habit

Postby Fleafa » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Cheers guys! Definitely a little apprehensive about the print replicating the detail. Got a Shapeways print on the way. If that isn't good enough, it may have to be a wax print :/

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby mel_danes » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:18 am

Fleafa if you could get some clear images posted of your Shapeways prints once they arrive I would really appreciate it.
The detail on these designs could be rough, even in FUD.
mel_danes
Casual

Postby Fleafa » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:56 pm

Didn't realise I never replied to this. I use Shapeways FUD for pretty much all the custom shoulder pads I've done and some scenic items. Mostly, the striations are satisfactorily covered by the primer. I had good results and poor service with Sculpteo wax, which has been discontinued. Shapeways wax is very soft and lacks sharpness.

Anyway, decided I needed a professional portfolio separate from Master Crafted Miniatures: ben.mastercrafted.co.uk

Built it using Webhook and it is in a constant state of development. If it has any problems, I would appreciate feedback.

Fleafa
Junkie

Previous

Return to Digital Modelling