[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Xeones' 3D Battlsuit Project Log
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Xeones' 3D Battlsuit Project Log

Projects using digital modelling and 3D printing

Moderator: Wardens

Re: Xeones' 3D Battlsuit Project Log

Postby Xeones » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:42 am

Xeones
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby mangozac » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:27 am

Much better - that's done the trick!

Let's see what you can come up with for the belly now ;)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac

Postby Xeones » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:27 am

Xeones

Postby mangozac » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:27 pm

Yeah I'm with Vaaish, they look better straight.
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac

Postby Warhound » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:53 pm

Keep them straight- defo!

cheers
W
My work: http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa19 ... und_photo/
My winners: http://demonwinner.free.fr/peintre.php?id_peintre=274
Superglue runs through my veins- what have you ever done for society?
Warhound

Postby Xeones » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:03 am

Good. Glad we're all agreed then. :D
Xeones

Postby Seb » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:30 am

Fresh to reading through the project, I'd say straight also.

Other than that... this is great. I've been dreaming of a heavy close assault XV8 styled suit for ages, just didnt have time to sit down and model away. I think my first dabble in this direction was the PAC cannon bearing XV8 Urban suit.

Quality modelling in your concepts I have to say. The original art is already in my inspiration folder.

Any further progress Xeones?

- Seb
Seb

Postby Xeones » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:27 am

Not a lot unfortunately. I've been trying to come to a solution with the center torso, but I may just go with the original look since I can't seem to find something else that I like. Since it's essentially a separate piece, I may just come back to the problem after I print the rest of the model. Also, I'm running a little low on "capital" at the moment what with buying Christmas presents and looking at paying for my up-coming honeymoon 8-)

I may still try to get a sample ordered before I leave town for Christmas break.
Xeones

Postby paulson games » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:45 pm

Try getting ahold of aldroud on the ATT forum he has his own rapid prototyping machine and was looking for help to get things designed in 3-D. He may be able to help you make a physical copy based on your 3-D work.

I'd love to see this get made and if you can get a master model made I could help you cast them in resin.
paulson games

Previous

Return to Digital Modelling