[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Modelling bits for 3d printing
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Modelling bits for 3d printing

Projects using digital modelling and 3D printing

Moderator: Wardens

Re: Modelling bits for 3d printing

Postby Malika » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:51 am

Upcoming kit for Vanguard Miniatures I did (the weapon systems are already available through Vanguard's site):
Image.
- the place to be for all your bits needs!
Malika
Junkie

Postby Malika » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:33 pm

The first design to be officially released!!!

Novan Warrior Infantry Fighting Vehicle (A):
http://vanguardminiatures.co.uk/shop/no ... vehicle-a/

And here the rest of Vanguard Miniatures' first wave of new releases:

Cybershadows Jackal Warstalker:
http://vanguardminiatures.co.uk/shop/cy ... arstalker/

Novan Archer Heavy Artillery Gun (Towed):
http://vanguardminiatures.co.uk/shop/no ... gun-towed/

Novan Bombadier Heavy Mortar (Towed):
http://vanguardminiatures.co.uk/shop/no ... tar-towed/

Novan Elites Scorpion Tank Type (A):
http://vanguardminiatures.co.uk/shop/no ... nk-type-a/

Novan Elites Scorpion Tank Type (B):
http://vanguardminiatures.co.uk/shop/no ... nk-type-b/
Malika
Junkie

Postby Malika » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:35 pm

Check out some painted versions of the tank over . (not painted by me)
Malika
Junkie

Postby TomG » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:11 pm

May be you should think about alternative gun design for these howitzers. Something more modern to match hull not only WH40k style. It looks a bit strange together.
Only the Best Can Survive.
TomG
User

Postby Malika » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:01 am

Lots of new incoming stuff:

Malika
Junkie

Postby Fleafa » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:07 am

I'd love some of these designs in 15mm... especially the fighter craft.

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby Malika » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Remember the I've designed for Vanguard Miniatures?

Vanguard have taken my weapon designs for a new variant on their :
Malika
Junkie

Postby Malika » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:33 pm

Novan Centurion Main Battle Tank ready for printing:
Malika
Junkie

Postby Vaaish » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:56 am

There are aspects of the Centurion I quite like, especially the turret and the design from the sponson's back. The front glacius on the forward section though I find a bit too abrupt and busy which causes the hull mounted cannon to look a bit awkward.

I think I would have let the tracks extend a bit forward of the hull to make that hull gun feel less exposed and probably made the barrel on the gun a bit shorter. On the tracks I think I'd have removed the weird bumper pieces under the headlights and just left the track exposed there. Last of all I think I'd of shifted the driver's viewport so it lined up with the headlamps from the direct front view.
-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Malika » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:56 pm

Thanks for the feedback! I will definitely take that into account when designing the heavier variant of this tank. :)

In the meantime some casts came in for the Dragon flame tanks (3 turret variants) and the Novan Elites Jetbikes:
Malika
Junkie

Postby Malika » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:20 pm

And we've received some pics from our :
Malika
Junkie

Postby Malika » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:54 pm

Lots of new prints got shared on Vanguard Miniatures' :

Artillery tank hull:

Centurion Main Battle Tank:
Malika
Junkie

Postby Malika » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:19 am

The Novan Regulars Centurion Main Battle Tank is up for pre-order over at Vanguard Miniatures, check it out

The kit includes 3 Centurion Battle Tanks and will be released on November 25th:
Malika
Junkie

Postby Malika » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:09 am

Started working on some variants of the Centurion Battle Tank:
Malika
Junkie

Postby Malika » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:40 am

Malika
Junkie

PreviousNext

Return to Digital Modelling