[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Mangozac's tools thread
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Mangozac's tools thread

Tutorials and resources. Beginners start in here!

Moderator: Wardens

Mangozac's tools thread

Postby mangozac » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:12 am

Attachments
tools1.jpg
tools2.jpg
tools3.jpg
tools4.jpg
tools5.jpg
tools6.jpg
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Mangozac's tools thread

Postby Warhound » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:58 am

Great thought Zac, and it will facinating to see what everyone else uses in their everyday work!

I will post my tools up soon when I have the chance to take some shots, as while you actually cover most bases, I have some tools that will maybe fill some gaps;-)

Maybe, the next thing we need to do is do some wip of specific techniques?!;-)

cheers
Warhound
My work: http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa19 ... und_photo/
My winners: http://demonwinner.free.fr/peintre.php?id_peintre=274
Superglue runs through my veins- what have you ever done for society?
Warhound

Postby Seb » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:42 am

I think I'm having tool envy (*cough)

I have about four tools that I use (Scribe. knife, saw and rasp) Seriously need to expand this collection I think. I do concur your thoughts on a certain bipedal tool also, which I believe is a Dudd.

- Seb
Seb

Postby mangozac » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac

Postby Seb » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:38 am

Aye.. admittedly there is the sundry stuff like glue and clippers, but actual modelling tools.. yah, just the four.

I will however gear up for serious project work when I settle at the end of my trip. Probably hit you and the gang up for tips on devices to buy at this stage. For now, shall watch this thread and others like it with much interest.

- Seb.
Seb

Return to Advisory