[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Mecha Front - Live on Kickstarter!
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Mecha Front - Live on Kickstarter!

Projects using digital modelling and 3D printing

Moderator: Wardens

Re: Mecha Front

Postby Deadmeat30 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:28 am

To be honest, I prefer the older version. just seems to have more details. Then newer one just seems boxy.

Whens the kickstarter going live? Im ready to throw some cash at this :D

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby mangozac » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:02 am

I agree that the older version looked more detailed and thus I prefer it. But that's not to say that the new version when rendered and appropriately detailed wouldn't look great...
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby paulson games » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Started on the rough work

paulson games

Postby paulson games » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:07 am

A bit more refinement.

paulson games

Postby Commissar-Krad » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:09 pm

Lookin better!
Commissar-Krad
User

Postby Commissar-Krad » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:05 pm

I saw some of the concept art for your game on dA, looking very nice. Any more updates for us addicts?
Commissar-Krad
User

Postby mangozac » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Check out Mecha Front on Facebook to get some updates:
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac

Postby Commissar-Krad » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:50 am

Thanks for the link, Zac!
Commissar-Krad
User

Postby paulson games » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:19 pm

The Lynx Print came in and it's looking awesome, I'll have pics of the finished casts shortly.
paulson games

Postby Malika » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Woohoo, you're back! :D
- the place to be for all your bits needs!
Malika
Junkie

Postby paulson games » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:48 am

I obviously haven't posted much of late, but I still lurk.
paulson games

Postby paulson games » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:11 pm

The cast came out very nicely, I should have the first batch headed out in the mail on Fri-Sat.

I get a lot of questions about scale so here's some pics that might help.

VS battletech models

VS some larger GW models

paulson games

Postby paulson games » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:04 pm

The master for the 6mm Lynx just came in.

paulson games

Postby Malika » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:27 pm

It's a real beauty!
- the place to be for all your bits needs!
Malika
Junkie

Postby paulson games » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:39 am

Now that I have some of the casts done here's some scale shots along side some other models

paulson games

PreviousNext

Return to Digital Modelling