[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Japanese Modellers
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Japanese Modellers

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Japanese Modellers

Postby mangozac » Thu May 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Hi everyone, I've got an odd request for you ;)

We're looking for someone in Japan that we can recruit to help promote the Fiddler in that market. I don't specifically know of any RA members in Japan, but I was wondering if any of you guys might be able to suggest someone who is a great hobbyist and speaks English?

Hopefully someone can hook us up!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Japanese Modellers

Postby Munkey Joe » Fri May 24, 2013 1:39 pm

I know Hugo Matte From Ichiban Studios.... Im SURE we can talk him into painting up one if we can get one to him..... Hes a GD winner from Japan....
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Fri May 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Ahh how did I know you'd know someone? ;)

I was hoping to get someone who also had a name in the non-40k sci-fi modelling area. In any case though Hugo looks like a talented hobbyist and perhaps even if he doesn't have time/is not interested he might be able to recommend someone! Can you introduce me on Facebook?
mangozac

Postby Munkey Joe » Sat May 25, 2013 12:35 am

Sure thing Buddy!! I'll start up a convo with you and him.

And DONE.... Hes contacting you soon and you two can discuss whatever you need.
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Sat May 25, 2013 10:04 am

You're a legend ;)
mangozac