[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Factor40's Public Display
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Factor40's Public Display

Projects using digital modelling and 3D printing

Moderator: Wardens

Re: Factor40's Public Display

Postby factor40 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:20 am

factor40
Habit

Postby mangozac » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:17 am

That special forces guy must be one of the most famous anonymous people alive! Or is his identity known?
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby factor40 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:39 am

Just goes by "Cowboy".

factor40
Habit

Postby factor40 » Mon May 20, 2013 2:34 am

Another month gone by...here's a few new releases:

They are all available now in our .

On a side note, I was just browsing through this thread and I realized it's just over 2 years to the day since I started posting here on Resin Addict. Things have certainly progressed since then and a huge chunk of the credit for my business growing like it has goes to all of you in this forum. I'd like to pass on a heartfelt thanks for offering up your advice and encouragement and it's really been awesome to see the community grow as the past few years have gone by.

-Steve

factor40
Habit

Postby Munkey Joe » Mon May 20, 2013 9:34 am

Ace Work Steve!! I promoted them on my Facebook page and such but really Honestly they are great!! I enjoy your releases and previews. Great stuff!
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Commissar-Krad » Mon May 20, 2013 9:40 am

Very nice work, these look great!
Commissar-Krad
User

Postby mangozac » Mon May 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Time flies eh Steve?

It's been a pleasure to have you around and watching you progress. You're doing such fantastic work these days - with every release I'm more and more impressed! I just had a browse of your site and your catalogue is really starting to fill out. You prices seem pretty good to me as well!.

Here's to many more years of being a resin addict ;)
mangozac

Postby Munkey Joe » Fri May 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby factor40 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:18 am

The Azog Treadbike will be available next weekend. Here's a picture of the first test cast, more to come...

-Steve

factor40
Habit

Postby mangozac » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:48 am

Very cool Steve! Will you be selling the riders separately - I'd think there may be some market for them?
mangozac

Postby factor40 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:17 am

factor40
Habit

Postby factor40 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:05 am

Happy to announce the release of our first small vehicle, the Azog Treadbike...

It is available for purchase .

-Steve

factor40
Habit

Postby Deadmeat30 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:44 am

Congrats Steve! Looks fantastic!!!!

Deadmeat30
Habit

Postby factor40 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:52 am

Apologies, my friends, for not posting more. I do lurk from time to time but I thought I'd post an update about what's going on at Mad Robot Miniatures.

First up is a preview of our next release...

Fatigue arms, they will be available Friday.

Legs will come next and I will be following up very quickly with CDF arms & legs. Then we will be focusing more on specific regiment themes; greatcoats, winter troops, jungle troops, etc. I also hope to have a squad deal in the store where you will be able to mix and match any parts we sell to make your own squad.

Also, here is a preview of some new weapons we have coming out over the next month or so...

Thanks!

-Steve

factor40
Habit

Postby mangozac » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:13 am

Nice work on the weapons, Steve! And the arms - it all looks fantastic! I'm quite impressed by the variety of the weapon designs. I do love the flamer progress and look forward to seeing it complete!
mangozac

PreviousNext

Return to Digital Modelling