[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Bio Organic Drop seeds.
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Bio Organic Drop seeds.

Discussion of sculpting and scratchbuilding

Moderator: Wardens

Bio Organic Drop seeds.

Postby Blindhorizon » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:18 am

I have been working on a project on the tactical command forums and Malika asked if i had posted these here. I had not but i guess i will now to share my project. These are designed to be use in any scale where you need some form of Organic seed, or plants or just something different like an alien egg.

The original sculpts, then i heard the outcry of an open version.

Just about done just need some finishing touches. C&C welcome.

Thanks,
Blind-
Blindhorizon
Habit

Re: Bio Organic Drop seeds.

Postby aussiekirgan » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Nice!
I kinda think that the painted products will need lots of faux mucus.
I'd love to see one painted up.
aussiekirgan
User

Postby mangozac » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:40 am

Awesome work, Blind! Love that you're doing the opened version too - like a true casting hobbyist ;)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Blindhorizon » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Blindhorizon
Habit

Postby Malika » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:51 pm

That's just beautiful! By the way, perhaps you should try to make some BFG Tyranid stuff as well? Try to include some of the old school influences in there?
- the place to be for all your bits needs!
Malika
Junkie

Postby Blindhorizon » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:26 pm

And here we are with an open painted Bio seed.

Hope you like them, I'm glad i finally got these done. C&C welcome.

Thanks,
Blind-
Blindhorizon
Habit

Postby Malika » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Kick ass!

When will they be available for sale?
Malika
Junkie

Postby Blindhorizon » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Blindhorizon
Habit

Postby Blindhorizon » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:37 am

Well here it is, 60 closed drop-seeds, 30 open drop seeds. I am very happy with how everything turned out, it took longer then i thought it would to cast and then paint all these bad boys, but i'm sure my client will be very happy with what they receive for their money.

C&C always welcome.

Thanks,
Blind-
Blindhorizon
Habit

Postby Malika » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:45 am

Now that's a lot of drop seeds!
Malika
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:23 am

Looks great Blind!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Commissar-Krad » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:44 am

Great work. It would be a terror to witness.
Commissar-Krad
User

Return to Sculpting and Scratchbuilding