ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Resin business and parts for sale

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

Resin business and parts for sale

Postby resinforsale » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:22 am

I have a resin business for sale and want it to go to someone who can make a profit off of it. I bought the business with the intention of going into production. Needless to say, life takes it turns and I no longer have the time to put into this project. There are tons of molds and forms, materials, some processed parts, marketing materials, computer with cad, credit card machine, time clock, sandblaster, etc. It is ready to go, but needs someone who can commit to the time needed to make it profitable. Please contact me if you are interested and I can send along pictures and more information! THank you and have a great day.

Ryan lynch
lynchryan(a)gmail
406-498-6625
resinforsale
Casual

Re: Resin business and parts for sale

Postby mangozac » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:57 am

Ryan, we don't usually condone new members making posts like this (especially as a first post), but I'm feeling lenient so I'll leave it here for a couple of weeks and then remove it. Good luck with your sale!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Resin business and parts for sale

Postby Blindhorizon » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:00 pm

What kind of stuff do you cast with the molds? Is it along the lines of miniatures or something else completely?>

Blind-
Blindhorizon
Habit

Return to Kit Finds & Reviews