[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Should I pour the last bit of silicone mix in
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Should I pour the last bit of silicone mix in

Questions and discussion of tools, materials and techniques.

Moderator: Wardens

Should I pour the last bit of silicone mix in

Postby keithktam » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:47 am

Hi, newbie here. First time molding. I have a question, it seems from my last mold, some spot of the surface are not cured properly, thank god the overall mold was fine (Still just the first half), I suspect is because the bottom part of my mix was mixed thoroughly, should this happen should i not pour the very last bit to the container?? I know some people prefer the two times mixing method, just don't have that many cups at home....
many thanks
keith
keithktam
Casual

Re: Should I pour the last bit of silicone mix in

Postby Fleafa » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:38 am

Just a bad mix at the bottom, by the sounds of it.

Fleafa
Junkie

Re: Should I pour the last bit of silicone mix in

Postby keithktam » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:00 am

thanks man!!!!
keithktam
Casual

Return to Dr Polymer