[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Vaaish's Epic Stuff
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Vaaish's Epic Stuff

A gallery for completed projects only. Please share yours.

Moderator: Wardens

Re: Vaaish's Epic Stuff

Postby Vaaish » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:06 am

I'm still plugging away at my House Cadmus Knight list. This time around it's a custodian unit. I'm running a crusader and two castellan (the wardens). I'm now at the halfway point on the knight list at least as far as actual knights go. Hopefully won't run out of ideas for the shoulder insignia. So far each one is unique. Just three more units and I'll be ready for some of the smaller stuff. Enjoy!

-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Vaaish » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:04 am

Finished up another Knight Detachment, Errants this time. With these guys done I've just got two more knight detachments to go before the bulk of this army is done! Enjoy!

-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Vaaish » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:21 am

I'm taking a bit of a break from doing my Knights to do up some adMech infantry. Hope you like them!

-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Vaaish » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:34 am

I finished another group of AdMech stuff today. Not a whole lot but I've wanted some secutors and a magos for a bit. Hope you like them!

-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Vaaish » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:12 am

Today's update gives me another two detachments for my Knight army. Just have 8 more knights to go before the army is done! I needed some AA guns for the army and Vanguard had some nice models that fit the bill. I'm quite please with them and I hope you like the result.

-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Vaaish » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:03 am

So I've been a bit busy as of late with some larger life changes and I haven't quite had as much time for painting. I had one major goal this year to finish my epic knightworld House Cadmus list and I can now say I've successfully done so. It's been crazy and I didn't quite think I'd make it, but I finished out the last unit for the army last week. Because I've been crunched here at the end of the year I skipped taking pics of the lancers I finished up in November so I could put all my effort into the last unit. Hope you like them and I'll try to get an army shot here at some point!

Lancers:

Paladins:

Baron:
-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Islacrusez » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:13 am

I'm sure you don't need us to tell you, but your work is (as ever) the finest I've seen.
Islacrusez
Habit

Postby baroniveagh » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:30 am

Some very tiny giant robots. Good Work.
baroniveagh
Casual

Postby Vaaish » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:13 am

So having a kid apparently kills hobby time and commitment to painting standards. But, I did finally finish these two warbarques up which means I can say my Necron army is now complete! Enjoy!

-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Vaaish » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:57 am

Man I'm getting slow these days, but progress is being made and another batch of Blood Raven armor is finished up. Enjoy!

-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Vaaish » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:24 am

A bit of reinforcements for my knights in honor of the upcoming AT. Two Porphyrions, Hammer and Anvil. Enjoy :)

-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Fleafa » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:12 pm

Beautiful as always. How do these scale next to the AT plastics?

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby Vaaish » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:22 am

Probably much smaller. These are truescale 6mm while the at stuff is 8mm
-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby AvidReader » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:42 am

The 8 vs 6 is a bit unclear, as we haven't seen any humanoid but pictures of the back hatch of 28mm (FW) and 8mm (new AT) versions, the official sizes ("real" 33m vs big 22 inches vs 5 inches... so 28mm goes to 6.4mm). And maybe it was the reason for the cancelation of a Kickstarter.

[spoiler]Image
Warlord pose here is pretty straight, 130mm (120mm carapace).
Here knights look to be as tall as the base is wide. So ~40mm?[/spoiler]

How tall are those others?
AvidReader
Casual

Postby Vaaish » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:29 am

The paladins I have are about 3cm tall.
-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

PreviousNext

Return to Solitary (Vaaish & Others Paint Stuff)