[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Pre-Heresy Thousand Sons
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Pre-Heresy Thousand Sons

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

Re: Pre-Heresy Thousand Sons

Postby Loken » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:42 pm

Still available.

Alec
Loken
User

Postby Arkangel » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Mine have been shipped!! :mrgreen: Gonna take a while though the Russian postal service is not know for it's.......speed :P
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby thedreadking » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:39 am

Arkangel,

Please let us know what these are like quality wise etc, would quite like some of these myself :mrgreen:

All of the auctions now seem to have gone for them...

First up best dressed as they say :(

dred
thedreadking
Casual

Postby Munkey Joe » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:10 am

thedreadking

I also picked up a set of these.... They shipped 4 days ago and should be here NLT 2012..... Joke. I have not had any problems with Russia Post so Im hoping they will hit the Greater DC area in about a week or so.

I plan to post a review here when they arrive.
Last edited by Munkey Joe on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby thedreadking » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:14 am

@munkey joe

Your a good monkey :P

cheers & cant wait to see em

Dread
thedreadking
Casual

Postby Arkangel » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:51 am

Well just as an update MINE......, have yet to arrive :( Maybe for xmas, maybe......
I'll keep you posted.
@thetreadking...PM me about getting a set
@munkeyjoe...guess whoever gets their's first gets to post a review..race ya :mrgreen:

Arkangel
Habit

Postby Munkey Joe » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:18 am

Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Loken » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:54 am

Got my set and I have to say they are nice. As I mentioned, I am not crazy about the helms, but overall a very impressive little product. The fact that others can cast small items so well speaks well for our hobby.

Alec
Loken
User

Postby Munkey Joe » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:43 am

Humm I liked the heads.... The torsos were ACE though. I can hardly wait till mine arrive!! :!:
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Munkey Joe » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:50 am

OK UPDATE!!! Mine arrived Today....

I got 10 unique models with a breakdown like this:
10 Heads= 1 each of 10 different
10 torsos= 1 each of 10 different
20 shoulder pads= 1 each of 20 different
10 packs= 1 each SGT pack and 9 each of standard
11 loincloth= 2 each of 5 different and 1 each of SGT

pictures to come when I get this @#$#% camera working right!!

EDIT!!!
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Arkangel » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:18 am

Mine still have yet to arrive..This sucks :(
Joe .. Glad you and Alec got yours ok though ;)
I have a nasty feeling as mine aren't here they may not make it at all
I'll just have to wait and see

Arkangel
Habit

Postby thedreadking » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:17 am

Wow they look really really nice :o

I really jealous now :oops:

Good to see they arrived ok 'Joe' show us them assembled and painted now :P

'dred'
thedreadking
Casual

Postby paulson games » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:55 am

Those look sweet, however i'm slightly disturbed by the "nipple detail" particuarly the one with eyes....
paulson games
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby mangozac » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:44 am

Wow seeing them in these pics they look much more impressive! Looks like very good quality casting too...
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Munkey Joe » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:08 am

indeed. they are VERY impressive. I like them. They will be going to a friend for painting BUT i will get them back when hes done and post pics up. Also they were for him, as a present so i will not have any of my own until another sale..... Def want to buy at least one more, for you know, personal reasons... ;)

As for the nipple eyes... the eyes and tongue belt buckle kinda freaks me out some but the rest... I can live with. Really dig the scarab ones though.

@Arkangel... Man I dont know... yours should be in, as mine were shipped and here in 2 weeks WITH Xmas rush.... Contact the seller on ebay or email to find out, as they have a good reputation for fixing things, WITHIN a time limit....
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

PreviousNext

Return to Kit Finds & Reviews