[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Just finished our Halloween Nativity!
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Just finished our Halloween Nativity!

Post anything you'd like to buy or sell here, including links to eBay auctions. No illegal recasts!

Moderator: Wardens

Just finished our Halloween Nativity!

Postby XxTIMOxX » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Hey Everyone,

I stumbled across this site after looking for places to hopefully get some interest in our latest project, we're raising money to get molds for it on Kickstarter. I really wish I could have found you guys earlier on, I swear it would have alleviated a ton of the head aches of figuring this set out from scratch :lol:

Anyway, this is a mash up of our two favorite holidays, Halloween and Christmas. Check it out!

I would love to hear what you guys think of it. We've only got a few more weeks to raise enough to pay for our molds, our first MOQ, and bringing these guys home for the holidays. So please check out our Kickstarter, pledge, and share it with your friends and family!

Thanks!
Tim

Mangozac Edit: If you are interested in this please contact Tim via PM
XxTIMOxX
Casual

Re: Just finished our Halloween Nativity!

Postby mangozac » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Hi Tim, welcome to Resin Addict.

I have to say that while we always welcome new members, for you to join and then immediately advertise your kickstarter venture is not very good forum etiquette. So much so in fact that I'm going to remove your links and lock the thread for now - it can be unlocked if you start to contribute to our community here.

I hope this doesn't come across as being too harsh. The marketplace is intended for established members only - I'll update the to reflect this ;)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to Marketplace