ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Wrong place??

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Wrong place??

Postby plaztix » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:59 am

I'm a resin addict and finatic, but I think I am in the wrong place. I had to join to see what the forum was and I found out it is casting toys/models.
I don't do that type of casting. I cast primarily blanks for others to make into their projects and I cast to make pens, keychains, bowls/vessels, jewelry, etc.
Might find some useful information around here though.
plaztix
Casual

Re: Wrong place??

Postby Arkangel » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Actually you're not :mrgreen:

We have people on here who also make jewellery and other items. We even had a guy making car parts.
Whilst this was a site originally set up off the back of a group of individuals for their love of miniatures it has grown into the best site on the net for casting tutorials, help with the casting process, the right materials and even what to buy to start your own kit builds from just the odd part in your garage to guys who now have their own businesses.

Take a good look around and check out the Dr Polymer or The Clinic for the sort of things you maybe after.
If you cant find it ask and there are loads of people on here with masses of knowledge and will be able to point you in the right direction.

Welcome to RA :mrgreen:
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Re: Wrong place??

Postby mangozac » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:47 am

Welcome Plaztix! As Arkangel has said we get all sorts of resin related hobbyists (and professionals) through here so please make yourself at home!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to The Waiting Room