[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Tournament Armies Warhammer 40k 900pts
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Tournament Armies Warhammer 40k 900pts

Discussion of painting

Moderator: Wardens

Tournament Armies Warhammer 40k 900pts

Postby MrsBarn » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 pm

At the end of the year we are hoping to do a doubles tournament. We have a few items listed below but are hoping to find an overseas partner who can get a better price than we can here.

We also need to recast a few things, like Servitor arms, and help with that would be great. We will post up soon what we've got.

Thanks for looking.

Force One:
+++ 900pt Space Marines 5th Ed (2008) Roster (Primary Detachment)) +++
+ HQ
* Master of the Forge, Storm Bolter
* Servitors * Servitor Servo Arm
* Servitors* Servitor Servo Arm

+ Troops +
* Scout Squad , Sergeant Telion * 9x Scout
5x Combat Blade, Missile Launcher 3x Sniper Rifle

* Tactical Squad Meltagun (5pts), 9x Space Marine
* Drop Pod Storm Bolter
* Space Marine Sergeant Bolt Pistol, Chainsword

* Tactical Squad 4x Space Marine
* Razorback (Tank) Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter
* Space Marine Sergeant Bolt Pistol, Chainsword

+ Fast Attack +
* Land Speeder Storm Multi-Melta

+ Heavy Support +
* Predator Autocannon, Heavy Bolters
* Predator Autocannon, Heavy Bolters

And Force 2:
+++ 900pt Space Wolves 5th Ed (2009) Roster (Primary Detachment)) +++

+ HQ +
* Wolf Priest Bolt Pistol, Crozius Arcanum, Fang of Morkai, Power Armour, Wolf Amulet

+ Elites +
* Iron Priest
1x Cyberwolf, Saga of the Iron Wolf,
2x Servitor
* Gun Servitor Plasma Cannon
* Lone Wolf Chainfist , Storm Shield, Terminator Armour

* Venerable Dreadnought
Missile Launcher, Plasma Cannon, Searchlight, Smoke Launchers

+ Troops +
* Grey Hunters Pack 9x Grey Hunter, Rhino, Mark of the Wulfen
* Grey Hunters Pack 10x Grey Hunter, Mark of the Wulfen, Meltagun, Meltagun
* Drop Pod Storm Bolter
MrsBarn
Casual

Re: Tournament Armies Warhammer 40k 900pts

Postby Barn » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Here's the first three models.Wolf Priest 2000 Games Day limited edition, an Iron Priest who needs a new servo backpack, and a plasma cannon Servitor. For the Drednaught I plan on using the Vulnerable Drednaught I posted elsewhere.
Barn
User

Postby mangozac » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:41 am

Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby MrsBarn » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:15 pm

We're not exactly sure what we need at this stage, but something that might help would be painting some of our heroes. I'm learning to paint, model and cast, and I'll post some photos up soon.
MrsBarn
Casual

Postby Arkangel » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Ok I have some very handy parts that I've been using for my minis at the minute. Mrs B you'll need to PM me if you're interested in any power armour parts, these include Torsos Legs and Helmets. I'll help you out whever I can. I also have at least one FW Mk IV Dreadnought that is unpainted and could do with a good home. So again PM me add your address and I'll post it. No charge, no fee.

Unfortunately being in the UK is a big pain for the painting side. As a fellow SW player I would have gladly painted them up for free, unfortunately for you the sending and turn around time due to posting doesnt work for your time frame, otherwise I'd have given my extra hobby time over to it.

I do have some spare SW character type stuff so if you let me know what you need on the painted front we could do a swap for painted - unpainted maybe? I'll either paint them up in your desired pallet or if it's already painted email you some pics and you can let me know.

I'm certain I have the Rune priest with Axe(metal) which is now only available in fine cast, spare and is painted if that helps? I may need to touch it up before hand but thats not an issue.

I also have the scope to convert anothe Wolf Priest in Terminator armour, like the one here on the forum:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=224

Let me know and keep me informed.
Best regards to Barn

Arkangel :mrgreen:
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby mangozac » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:14 pm

That's a very kind offer Dan! I'm hoping to be able to do the same helping out with some casting too!
mangozac

Postby Munkey Joe » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:45 am

Im also willing to do anything I can to help. I have a large amount of old metal wolves and am willing to part with them. Im in America BUT Im willing to ship to AU for you if it helps. Cant Let Ark show mw up now can I??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I have Barn on my Facebook so hit me up there OR here if you need anything. I also have Zac so he can contact me if need be.

So glad on his progress and look forward to him getting back in the swing of things!!!
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby MrsBarn » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:28 pm

2Forge Father, Iron Priest Henrik Steelfoe Although the Space Wolves don't have an official rank of Forge Father, if they did it would be Henrik. Having served as an Iron Priest for over 680 years, Henrik now has the honoured duty of watching over the chapters most venerable dreadnaughts. Henrik's backpack is an ancient relic from the time of the Great Crusade. Crafted by techmarines of the Emporer's Children legion, it is said to have been developed by the legion's apocatheries. The pack contains tools to maintain the iron sarcophagus as well as the living tissue bound within.

Before I got sick I got 5 Thunderwolves from Paulson Games. I recently got a friend to paint some for me.

[img]http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u642/shanebarnbrook/20130315_141303_zpsdfce4a07.jpg[/img

I've always wanted to do an Inquisitor and retinue that were that hellbent on destroying chaos and using chaos tools, that they had started to be corrupted themselves, I've always thought that this would be a good chance to do a black and white style Malal/Malice force.

So a friend converted for me the new chaos lord from the Dark Vengeance box set with a chaos marauder head and an Inquisitor shoulder pad.

I plan on converting up the chaos cultists as his retinue.

MrsBarn
Casual

Postby mangozac » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:51 pm

Good to see you're still going with the signature Barn "cluttered background model pics" style :P

Your friend did a decent job on the Thunderwolves!
mangozac

Postby MrsBarn » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:00 pm

In other news, ive booked into a Barnes casting lesson in Melbourne on April 10. :D
MrsBarn
Casual

Postby mangozac » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Should be good fun and quite educational!
mangozac

Return to Painting