[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Defiance Games
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Defiance Games

Found an interesting kit in resin or plastic? Want to review a kit you've just bought? Share it with us here!

Moderator: Wardens

Defiance Games

Postby Arkangel » Sat May 26, 2012 6:45 am

Ok guys so I have to say this isnt a new find to a couple of people and I really have to thank MJ for this.
I stumbled over to his blog and found a link to these guys :mrgreen:

NOW they're not resin but i have to say as alternative to imp guard, and with all the kits out there these guys need to be watched. I even ordered some of their 'Marines' to get the cool free "Gunney" miniature!!! :mrgreen:

So go check them out, and thanks again to Monkey Jo for putting me onto them :lol:

http://www.defiancegames.com/
I also linked a post there back to RA, let the infection and treatment begin #insert Evil laugh# :evil:
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Re: Defiance Games

Postby Munkey Joe » Sat May 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Yea I have a buddy who was testing out the rules and we have a small following here in DC....

Amazing minis and from what i understand cool rules too!!

And you found my Blog??? You do get around dont you??? LMAO!! :mrgreen:
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Return to Kit Finds & Reviews