[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - BFG - ideas from internet
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

BFG - ideas from internet

Discussion of modelling

Moderator: Wardens

Re: BFG - ideas from internet

Postby mangozac » Wed May 06, 2015 7:56 am

The carriers look terrible and nothing like the awesome looking cruiser designs. That was an odd design decision of them...
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby RageofAchilles » Wed May 06, 2015 10:57 am

The carriers do seem out of place. They may just be modding the 3D models from the games. I'm not sure with the UCM stuff though, I haven't heard of that faction, although i only played the first two Halo games.

Ok I'm confused lol. I just did a little google and realised these latest ships have got the Hawk games logo ( Dropzone Commander) I thought Spartan games were the licence holders? But then the Spartan games models are using Dropzone commander stands for the ships........
RageofAchilles
Habit

Postby Fleafa » Wed May 06, 2015 11:25 pm

You are super confused!
Spartan are making the Halo game, Hawk are make their own game which will be a counterpart to their Dropzone Commander game.

The strike carriers may be stylistically different as they are able to go into low orbit and disgorge their planetary assault payload. Easier to differentiate whilst playing.

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby RageofAchilles » Thu May 07, 2015 5:28 am

Ah right thanks for clearing that up. I had assumed they were all from halo lol
RageofAchilles
Habit

Postby jehan-reznor » Thu May 07, 2015 4:33 pm

Just received the battlefleet helios stuff but here are some of my own scratch builds

Scratch built prow

my fleet in Japan, some scratch built prows

Ships from yamato 2199 line
jehan-reznor
Casual

Postby RageofAchilles » Thu May 07, 2015 6:22 pm

Yay Soace Battleship Yamato kits! I wanted to get some of those, the scale seems just right too.
RageofAchilles
Habit

Postby Malika » Thu May 07, 2015 9:53 pm

- the place to be for all your bits needs!
Malika
Junkie

Postby RageofAchilles » Thu May 07, 2015 11:13 pm

Malika, this Is way more interesting IMO and its for a free to play game that is already out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm0g7mDKFq0
RageofAchilles
Habit

Postby Malika » Thu May 07, 2015 11:39 pm

Holy crap, I LOVE those ship designs! That fightercraft/bomber/'Grifter' ship is just amazing! Found some more amazing concept art .
Malika
Junkie

Postby Islacrusez » Fri May 08, 2015 12:18 am

Islacrusez
Habit

Postby mangozac » Fri May 08, 2015 9:13 am

mangozac

Postby RageofAchilles » Fri May 08, 2015 5:48 pm

Some renders and ingame shots from Dreadnought.

RageofAchilles
Habit

Postby mangozac » Fri May 08, 2015 6:48 pm

Now that looks stunning!

I want a model of that smaller craft from the trailer!
mangozac

Postby Malika » Sat May 09, 2015 3:02 am

Malika
Junkie

Postby RageofAchilles » Sat May 09, 2015 9:27 am

Why stop there ? I want models of all of them lol

RageofAchilles
Habit

PreviousNext

Return to Modelling