[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - BFG - ideas from internet
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

BFG - ideas from internet

Discussion of modelling

Moderator: Wardens

Re: BFG - ideas from internet

Postby horizon » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:33 am

Iirc someone on the SG site owned one of the promotional one-up models of BFG and decided to copy them.
horizon
User

Postby mangozac » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:01 am

It's about time someone did that!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Malika » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:05 am

Anybody remember this?
- the place to be for all your bits needs!
Malika
Junkie

Postby Malika » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:12 am

Halo:

Dropfleet:

Malika
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:01 am

I like how the dropfleet models have the guns hanging off the bottom. I'm sure the Halo stuff is much more exciting for those who are big Halo fans ;)
mangozac

Postby RageofAchilles » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:39 pm

I like the designs of the new UNSC ships, much more than the ones you get in the launch game. hate the bases.
RageofAchilles
Habit

Postby Fleafa » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:57 pm

Spartan appear to be doing a good job with Halo, hopefully they stick with it and their current systems. They have Soo many games now for a smaller company.
The Dropfleet stuff is gorgeous. Shame you didn't get photos of our own Alan's Shattered Void. Smaller scale combat with some really original designs. Wonderfully simple turning mechanic.

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby Malika » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:57 pm

More Dropfleet stuff:

The photos aren't mine, I've simply found them online. As for Shattered Void, I haven't found that many new pics. If you have any, dont hesitate to share them since I'm really curious myself! :D
Malika
Junkie

Postby Fleafa » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:26 pm

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby RageofAchilles » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:58 am

I'm hoping they sell the halo ships separately too. Some of the ships are great, but I wouldn't want to buy a game box.
RageofAchilles
Habit

Postby Fleafa » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:20 am

They are definitely selling additional ships, but I don't know which.

Fleafa
Junkie

Postby Malika » Mon May 04, 2015 3:00 am

Malika
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Mon May 04, 2015 7:34 am

I really like those cruisers!
mangozac

Postby RageofAchilles » Mon May 04, 2015 8:28 pm

wow! really aggressive looking , those pics really show them off well.

I like the way the cruiser variants are very distinctive shapes , even though they use the same frame. very cool.
RageofAchilles
Habit

Postby horizon » Tue May 05, 2015 3:42 pm

That's more like it!

Especially the cruiser and the battleship are really really great. The Heavy cruiser has too much going on.
horizon
User

PreviousNext

Return to Modelling