[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - hi like most on The Waiting room Im new
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

hi like most on The Waiting room Im new

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Re: hi like most on The Waiting room Im new

Postby army310 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:50 pm

nice find
Thanks for all the help I'm hoping that my compressor comes soon and it comes with a holes because I just broke mine today when putting it on. :oops:
army310
Casual

Postby blind pig » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:12 pm

blind pig
Junkie

Postby army310 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:42 am

yup total broke my O-rings. when I get every put together I'll post a pick so you all can tell me what i'm doing wrong.
army310
Casual

Postby army310 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:50 pm

this is mine set up.
what you all think?
army310
Casual

Postby blind pig » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:35 pm

blind pig
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Shiny! Looks great!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby blind pig » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:41 pm

blind pig
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Yeah work and home are both on hills and home is too close to the beach to flood. How are you faring? IIRC where you live is better off than along the river...
mangozac

Postby blind pig » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:25 pm

*Hijacks thread*

Yup, I'm OK.
Won't have any problems with flood water, will be interesting tomorrow at work. One of the wonders of working on a Trauma Ward.
blind pig
Junkie

Postby army310 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:27 am

its cool blind pig. But Im still have problems with air bubbles. I got the PSI at 50 leave it in for X2 as long as cure time too. I guess I need to degass too :cry:
army310
Casual

Postby mangozac » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:56 am

Can you share a picture of your mould? Even with the pressure you will get air bubbles if you don't have a method for the larger bubbles to escape, which is done through correct mould design.
mangozac

Postby blind pig » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:22 pm

blind pig
Junkie

Postby army310 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:13 pm

sorry its been some time, but i have been getting some very nice work done with larger minis and ones with good air channels. In the end im hoping this will not be a huge wast but a money saver. And more I do its starting to look like. thanks for all the help.
army310
Casual

Postby army310 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:00 pm

hi long time but been cast like tommor was not coming this is some of the stuff i have up too
Trenches

they were cast at room presser because they were to big to fit in my presser caster. not too bad have been doing some others but still works in progress.
army310
Casual

Postby mangozac » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Mate those look great! Are the masters your own creation? They would be perfect for dioramas - will you be selling them?
mangozac

PreviousNext

Return to The Waiting Room