[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Air Brush Recommedations?
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Air Brush Recommedations?

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Air Brush Recommedations?

Postby paulson games » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:18 pm

I have a small junky airbrush that's pretty much only good for base coasting. I'm looking to buy a new one that I can actually use to paint with and hopefully get some quality results with. Does anyone have any advice on brands or models to look for?
paulson games
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: Air Brush Recommedations?

Postby Munkey Joe » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 am

More to follow Paulson.....

Im at work now but have some stuff at home....
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Re: Air Brush Recommedations?

Postby Munkey Joe » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:48 am

This is a good place to pick up airbrushes.

Now Brands?? Aztek is the Testors high end. I personally am not a big fan, but others swear by them. Badger is a good brand and what mine is. Iwata is also a good brand and what my buddy has. Very nice airbrush and a good budget gun. Those are my thoughts on the big 3.

now whats best for you?? it depends on what your doing and how your personal preference is. If at all possible go and hold several brushes first to see how they feel in your hands and how much they weigh. There is no substitute for a quality double action airbrush with a good compressor. The end. This will cost you about $400, but a used one may be an option. Canned air makes the munkey cry. remember that please. A buddy in London area sent me a link to a very nice place for info:

Hope this helps.
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Return to The Waiting Room