[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - I thought I would say hello!!
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

I thought I would say hello!!

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

I thought I would say hello!!

Postby Dragonforge » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:31 pm

My names Jeff Wilhelm and I own and run Dragon Forge Design. One of my customers turned me on to this forum and to me to come check it out.

So thought Id say a quick hello and if I can be of any assistance Ill try.

Jeff
Dragonforge
User

Re: I thought I would say hello!!

Postby Munkey Joe » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Jeff...

Big fan. I hope you dont mind if I pick your brain and such from time to time. I hope to improve on my casting and such and thanks to the fine people here and people like yourself I am.

BTW where in the States are you?? I sometimes travel with work and I am located in the Greater DC Baltimore tirangle of doom (Frederick) so if your in this area give me a ringup.
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Welcome aboard Jeff! It's great to know that we are attracting some real gurus in the industry to share their knowledge!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Arkangel » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 pm

I'll second all of the above it's great to have you on-board, as such, Jeff. I'm a big fan too. Feel free to post any new projects or sneak peeks, we wont mind....honest :mrgreen:
It'll be great for us to to be able for you to join in on our projects and I'd like to think.., vice-versa.

Welcome to RA!
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby Dragonforge » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:54 am

Thanks Guys, I see what I can offer the forum when I can.

As for up and coming projects.. Titan sized bases for one :D

Joe, I'm in Cincinnati Ohio..
Dragonforge
User

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:57 am

I dont get to bengal country often....If your ever in the Dc metro area give me a ring.

And Titan bases..... i haz interests....
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby BlueRonin » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:27 am

Good to see you here, Jeff! I think you'll enjoy the company! :)
BlueRonin
User

Return to The Waiting Room