[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - So what's on your 'to-do' list?
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

So what's on your 'to-do' list?

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

So what's on your 'to-do' list?

Postby Barn » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Now that I have a (very) basic understanding of what needs to be done for casting, I thought i'd share what I would eventually like to do! I guess this will end up including projects other than just pure resin ones :P

Bases:
Might make some bigger bases to match the ones I have just done.

Also planning to do a set with some more archaic type runes in them. I'll be doing a joint project with someone, where I'll be working on my Grey Knights, and at this stage he'll be doing either a Khorne or Nurgle army. Planning to tie them together with bases that fit a battle between both armies.

Space Wolves:
I'm working on the whole great company of Bran Redmaw. I have around 70 models already done, but I'm aiming at around 220-230 including vehicles etc. I'm waiting for Forge World to release what they will for IA: 11 before I buy/attempt to sculpt anything. I'll be looking for 5 or so Thunderwolves, 70+ Fenrisian wolves, and hand's/head's to convert some Wulfen.

Raven Guard, Grey Knights and Flesh Tearers:
Working on 3 Companies of RG, 2000ish points of GK and 1 Company of FT's, but nothing that Ireally need to cast at this stage, that i can think of anyway :P

I'm also thinking of doing some insectiod alien type projects as well ;)

And after all that, i have some Star Wars replica's to work on, but thats a whole other story :P

So what about you guys?
Barn
User

Re: So what's on your 'to-do' list?

Postby blind pig » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:34 pm

I sculpted and cast a small human skull today that will become the pommel of a Chainsword for Quartermaster II.

I am also putting the finishing touches on a Plasma Gun as a prize for the same tourney.

Model wise? Paint a sod load of FW Ork vehicles (in red, of course) and Boys.
Paint up my DKoK Tanks (about 30 of them)
Paint my DKoK Infantry (about 200 of them)
Paint my DKoK Artillery (about 20 Cannon)
Paint my Alaitoc Army (5K-ish points)
Put together and paint my two warhounds and one Reaver
Paint my two FW Revenant Titans
blind pig
Junkie

Postby Dragonforge » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:18 am

Sculpt, mold, cast, pack and ship resin bases.. and then repeat..over and over and over.. lol

I don't do much else these days...

Barn do you have a company? Or just do this for yourself?

Pictures anywhere??
Dragonforge
User

Postby Munkey Joe » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:19 am

look Pig up and take her armies......

I'll edit later but just wanted to put that out there, and Ronin, dragonforge, and Zac might be on the list too but I'll keep them in the closet and force them to sculpt and build....
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Dragonforge » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:27 am

Dragonforge
User

Postby BlueRonin » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:48 am

Woa.. do I really want to list this?

- Finish Marauder Destroyer
- Finish 2 Manticores, 2 Executioners and a Deathstrike that are about 33% painted
-Paint a Stormlord I have built
- Build and paint another Stormlord
- Finish the Infantry Company Battle Formation for my Catachan
- Finish 2 Trojans and an Earthshaker platform carriage.
- Finish weathering 2 Bombards and a Valkyrie
- Build and paint the Ogryn Battle Formation
- Finish my Psyker Battle Squad
- Build and paint the Reaver that arrives next week.
- Build and paint a Tau S.A.W. and start a Tau army for the Taros Campaign...

And then there are the commissions...
BlueRonin
User

Postby mangozac » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:41 am

MJ; I haven't actually got that much stuff. I've always been pretty good at controlling my impulsive spending to the point where it was largely nonexistant.

Jeff (and everybody actually): there's no sales forum on here but feel free to post for sale threads in the Waiting room.

My list is a bit less impressive:
- Paint
- Assemble and paint SAW kit
- Complete, cast and paint a copy of the

That's it! I must say though I would love to one day acquire and paint myself a ;)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Munkey Joe » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:08 am

Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Barn » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:18 am

I would love to see that skull Blind Pig :) Once I get all my armies to state I like, or I need a break from war dolls, I plan on doing some weapon replica's (starting with an Endor and Hoth Rebel rifles ;) )

I'm also thinking of trying to make some large wax seal replica's sometime soon, to use as prize ribbons in a tournament.

Jeff, I'm just doing this for myself and mate's at the moment, but who knows what the future will bring ;)

MJ, if you want a hand with that, let me know :P

Do you have any galleries of your own stuff BlueRonin? Sounds like you have a pretty awesome collection! I need to get some photo's of all my stuff done at some stage.

And Zac, I don't know why, but i imaged you having a lot more on the go than that!
Barn
User

Postby mangozac » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:46 am

Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Munkey Joe » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:52 am

Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums: