[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - New frenchy !
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

New frenchy !

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Re: New frenchy !

Postby SSB » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 am

Well, seems I'll have to figure that out by myself :)

Next question !
The compressor.
I read somewhere I need a minimum of 10 Liter capacity ? (to quickly enough fill the tank)
Ok, it's a minimum, what is a recommended capacity ?

Thanks all for your knowledge ! :)
Si Dieu existe, j'espère qu'il a une bonne excuse !
SSB
User

Postby blind pig » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:58 am

how to set up your pressure pot depends if you are going to use vacuum or just pressure.

In my opinion, it is easier to get the pot then see how best to set it up to suit your method of casting.

You will need a higher rated pressure relief valve, as the one that comes with that pot is only good for about 40PSI.

As to air compressors and how to set up your pot, have a look in the Dr Polymer section of this forum, there is all the infomation you need in those threads.
blind pig
Junkie

Postby SSB » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:52 pm

Thanks a lot ! :)

I am going to go see on the Dr Polymer section.
SSB
User

Postby SSB » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:47 am

I would like to do a "general log" about my activities. (not a specific project log)
In wich section should I post it ?
SSB
User

Postby Arkangel » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:17 am

Post a new Topic HERE in the 'Waiting Room' called SSB's Log I guess?? I can't see Zac having a problem although... I assume it will be a 'General' log of hobby atvities?
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby SSB » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:32 am

SSB
User

Postby mangozac » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:21 am

If in doubt, start a topic in the waiting room and we can always move it if appropriate ;)
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Previous

Return to The Waiting Room