[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - A narrative Battle Report of "The Big Game" in Norway
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

A narrative Battle Report of "The Big Game" in Norway

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

A narrative Battle Report of "The Big Game" in Norway

Postby BlueRonin » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 pm

The battle report for The Big Game in Norway has been posted on Loken's blog, Apocalypse 40K:
Last edited by BlueRonin on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlueRonin
User

Re: A narrative Battle Report of "The Big Game" in Norway

Postby mangozac » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:41 am

Mate that was a great read - you're certainly got the gift of the 40k narrative! I got really excited when the Assault Ram and Valkyries went on their run ;)

Making me more jealous of the Apoc games every day!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Munkey Joe » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Very nice..... I am jealous of your tables!! Great pics and story! JustSam on APOC40k sight is my Vice pres and the one in charge of our game. He did a great Job of running it and such. I came with 26K+ and only found some of my stuff. I was missing several armies and models I really wanted to get on the table. I also was responsible for about 5K or so of the chaos side I let Squig play with. Great time but Man it was a bear!!!

OH and Barn I have not forgotten about pictures of my templates made by Mplonski on the APOC forums. I just need to set down and do it!! :oops:
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Barn » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Barn
User

Postby BlueRonin » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:22 am

We played "Part 2" of this game yesterday, 24,000pts of Imperials vs. Chaos (4 players a team). A write-up will follow, but here are some pictures:

BlueRonin
User

Postby mangozac » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:31 am

Hey Sash good to hear you're still alive and kicking Apocalypse! Been making any modelling/painting progress lately?
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Return to The Waiting Room