[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Forge World seals
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Forge World seals

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Forge World seals

Postby Munkey Joe » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:55 am

ok well im surfing FW and cannot find the seals. Do they still make them?? Im looking for any of them that they have, and these are what Im looking for:

Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Re: Forge World seals

Postby Arkangel » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:05 am

Unfortunately MJ they are some of the other pieces that have been dropped form the catalogue/on-line store due to lack of popularity. I have one of the Inq ones myself. There is a small possibility if you contact them directly they may have one or two knocking around??

Sorry Bud. Shame actually as I was at Warhammer world yesterday and today for a little while. :oops:
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby Munkey Joe » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:24 am

yea I was afraid of that...... It wasn't a problem when the Glen Burnie Bunker carried FW and when they were open. now that they are no longer there, its Harder to do....

I guess I can call Tom in regional and see if they have anything Stateside for these.... if not, I guess its Ebay for the originals I have after a date in the pressure pot for my own personals.... Even though I dont think I have them all anymore.
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:57 am

Never even knew these existed!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Munkey Joe » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:10 am

yea there kinda cool things, about 3-3.5 IN for the aquilla. I bought a few sets like 2 years ago and used them for a trophy set I made for valentines day. They are just kinda cool things and help with details on large objects.

If I find all mine and make molds I could be talked into sending you a set.
Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe
Junkie

Postby Dragonforge » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:19 am

somewhere I have the adept one at the top and a chaos one.

They were originally done by armorcast I think and picked up by Forgeworld.

The aquila look like recasts from the belt buckle that was made years ago.
Dragonforge
User

Postby Barn » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:34 am

Speaking of belt buckles, how sturdy would resin be in a belt buckle? Im thinking costume here, not everyday wear lol
Barn
User

Postby Dragonforge » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:39 am

Dragonforge
User

Postby Munkey Joe » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Bartertown Trades:
EBay feedback:
My FAIL Forums:
Munkey Joe