[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - .
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

Postby paulson games » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Last edited by paulson games on Thu May 19, 2011 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
paulson games
Resin Addict Collaborator

Re: My pain log

Postby BlueRonin » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Can't get much modeling done if your health is shot, and with the stress of lawsuits in the background I can't think of anything better you can do for yourself than go hard and get yourself back into shape again.

I'm on the same track myself, having just got involved with a Triathlon club, but nothing as fast paced as what you're up against! Good on you! :D And good luck!
BlueRonin
User

Postby mangozac » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:28 pm

And the more people you tell the more you will have to explain to if you don't reach your goal - how's that for motivation :P

Funnily enough I'm a bit the opposite - at less than 120 pounds I wouldn't mind putting some weight on! I've tried a few times but to no avail and I don't have the time or motivation to go work out crazy and protein shakes ;)

Good luck man!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby blind pig » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Gosh!

I'll have another beer and think of you working hard. :P
blind pig
Junkie

Postby Munkey Joe » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:18 am