[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - LAPTOP Down, LAPTOP Down.....We have a LAPTOP Down
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

LAPTOP Down, LAPTOP Down.....We have a LAPTOP Down

General discussion. Keep it fairly on topic. New members start here

Moderator: Wardens

LAPTOP Down, LAPTOP Down.....We have a LAPTOP Down

Postby Arkangel » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:28 pm

So last night I was surfing as usual, and I noticed while I was going through my files and stuff that I hadn't updated various bits on the old 'Windows Updates'. So I thought while I'm not really using it I'll close down the internet put on some TV for a while and let it do it's thing. Right..?

Wrong!
BIG MISTAKE!!!! :evil: After the said updates had installed and done their thing, and my computer had re-started, I had the stupid little yellow warnig shield on my Internet Connection!

This was after i installed 2 'Windows' Security updates. I AM NOT HAPPY!! :evil:

So to cut a long rant short I may be 'incomunicado' outside of work hrs. So until I get it sorted posts will be resticted.

Sorry Guys :oops:
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Re: LAPTOP Down, LAPTOP Down.....We have a LAPTOP Down

Postby mangozac » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Bloody Microsoft! Look on the bright side - at least you've got a PC and not an overpriced piece of Apple junk ;)

Let's hope updates to fix the previous updates become available. Otherwise you can always do a system restore...
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Arkangel » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 pm

BLACK OPs :oops: Ok so the Laptop is sorted and internet is up and running. However.......It would appear that I have suffered some real-life issues and work has thrown a couple of 'Fast balls' my way. To that end I'm going to have to apologise in advance. I won't be posting anything new up for a while unless its on an opportunity basis, I will endeavour to continue to post and pass Judgement :twisted: on other peoples' projects. And I'll be lurking on the forum still checking out peoples 'stuff'.
A couple of things have come as a blow and it's long too long winded to go through here. So keep up the good work guys, keep posting please..it'll keep me sane when I can come take a look. And I'll see you on the Flip Side :(

Arkangel
Hey do me a favour, point that thing somewhere else!

http://photobucket.com/Arkangel_bucket
Arkangel
Habit

Postby Loken » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:05 am

Your problem was you used a PC.

Mac baby. There is no substitute. I switched back to Mac last year and will NEVER go to a PC again.

Alec
Loken
User

Postby mangozac » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:15 am

Haha don't get me started on why I hate Apple :P

I hope everything is OK Dan...
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Seb » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:17 am